We produce and develop top modules and stations for mobile robots for professional use in the industry, manufacturing companies and hospitals. Our aim is to enable our customers to automate their internal transport processes in a safe, fast and easy way.
Our current range of products is made for MiR robots.
The UV-CF module is designed for disinfection and infection prevention. It is moved autonomously maximizing its efficiency by 99.99%. The UV emission crosses the walls of bacterial, viral and spore cells neutralizing them and preventing their reproduction.
- Safe environment
- Autonomous disinfection
- Decreases the risk of contagion
- Reduces infection rates
- Reduced cleaning time
- Add-on to TP200-CF
Towing Pin TP200-CF
CF version of the Towing Pin allows you to go further. You will get the same easy to use transport system with some additional features:
- Coupling confirmation
- Additional I/Os possibility
- And all the features of TP200 standard version
Towing Pin TP200
With the towing pin for MiR100/200 you get the automated, easy to use transport system of the MiR, with the possibility of automatically picking, transporting and delivering trolleys/racks, without needing a large moving space typical of convoy systems.
- Assembly and simple integration with the MiR robot
- Automatic coupling and delivery of trolleys/racks
- Compact systems of reduced dimensions
- Increase load capacity
- Transport capacity on trailer up to 350kg
- No load transfer structures
- Compatible with other applications
Pallet Lift Station
Automatic pallet lifter for MiR500 and MiR1000. Versions for Euro and US pallets, with possibility of automatic palletization. Fully electric system with servomotor drive.
- Full communication with MiR500/1000
- Request for robot pallet pick up functionality
- Ensure the ergonomics of working stations
- Hand operated emergency stop
Get in touch with us today!
We are happy to help in any question you might have.
Our team will do their best so you can get an answer from us as soon as possible.
R. Fundões, nº 151, Edf. S2-B
3700-121 S. João da Madeira